|QUALIFICATIONS:||PhD Computer Science. Latrobe Univ.
M.Sc. Digital Systems. Univ. of Manchester.
Assoc Dip. Chemical Eng, Communications Eng. RMIT
|Image processing/computing, electronics and control systems|
|2007 – Present||Covey Consulting||Associate|
|1977 – 2006||RMIT||Lecturer|
|1977 – 2005||CMPS Pty Ltd||Electrical Engineer|
|2001 – 2005||Automatic Accessories||Engineering Manager|
|A&R Soanar||Electronic design Engineer|
|1999 – 2001||BP||Refinery Construction Control Projects, Grangemouth Refinery, BP (UK)
Instrument Engineer, Crib Point Refinery, BP Australia
|1968 – 1970||APM Ltd||Control Systems Engineer|
- 2007 to present –Associate of Covey Consulting Pty Ltd
Developemnt of control systems for a Spray Dryer system for applications in tailings reclamation and small scale desalination
- 1977-2006 Lecturer – RMIT.
- Projects in Image Processing/Computer Vision and electronic systems. These included passenger counting, object detection in food and reading printed data blocks in image files and number plate location in vehicle photographs. Electronic magnetic bearings finishing.
- 1977 – 2005 – Electrical Engineer: CMPS
- 2001 – 2005 – Engineering Manager – Automatic Accessories Pty Ltd,
- Electronic Design Engineer – A&R Soanar
- 1999 – 2001 – Instruments & Controls Engineer – BP Pty Ltd & BP PLC
- BP Australia work was at the Crib Point refinery, Instrumentation and control projects including electronic blending projects. BP UK work was in refinery construction control systems at Grangemouth refinery, Scotland